Daily Activity ( English Version) 7


Assalamualaikum

 Hallo guys, yah this my habit in practice week. Before going to campus. I breakfast and take a bath. So when i was going to campus i and my friend were preparing material. My group were getting for to making egg benidect.

 Because for group one until group ten. There is make indonesian breakfast and american breakfast. After that in 07:00 we join in the kitchen for to saw grooming our. And saw tools.

 And we were moving in pastry. After that my senior were doing to given to next doing our product. And than we were doing in pastry and cold kitchen. Before open restaurant we were preparing.

 And than after open restauram we were waiting to make for to restaurant. We were making suitable with other people order food american breakfast. We must do with fast. And that after finishing.





 We were checking all cleaning working table. Before take a pray. And tha after all finishing we were going to musholla for to take a pray. Before doing for to prepare for tomorrow. Before cleaning.

 And than we were cleaning in the kitchen. I was getting to cleaned pastry. And other friend cleaned cold kitchen. When other group fail prepare making twice prelaring until good.
And we were waiting and helping my frieand until come back.

Wassalamualaikum :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer