Daily Activity (English Version) 5


Assalamualaikum

Hallo guys. In this morning usually, i prepared to was going in the campus. Before practice we used uniform teory and after that we was using uniform practice. And than when i was going  to asrama for to going the kitchen.

 All friend join in pastry. Before practice we was to sharing with my senior. And waiting my lecture to came in the kitchen. When my lecture came in the pastry go was giving material for to making kontinental breakfast.

 So, when i get to was making prepare for tomorrow. My group and me were making english muffin. And other friend preparing other meterial for tomorrow and today.

 Group one until five prepare material for today. And group other prepare tomorrow. So after finish. All bring to in restaurant. We were making example milk, soft roll, and other.






  After finishing we are to break for to lunch and take a pray duhur. So i and my friend was going to lunch before was praying. I was looking for eat. Before join again in the kitchen we were going to take a pray.

 After that, we joined in the pastry again. And my senior given to experiance when training. And devide section for to was cleaning in the kitchen. We were using only pastry. So we were getting to section in the pastry, bakery and bathroom.

And finish my daily. I'm sorry if i have false to all. I'm sorry making mistake.

Wassalamualaikum :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer