Daily Activity ( English Version) 6


 Assalamualaikum

 Hallo guys, in this morning, before was starting practice. We were preparing to material for breakfast. Before to come my senior. We were or my group making and baking.

 After all finisihing before to open restaurant. We hear my senior for to join in kitchen for to oneline. After that, we move in pastry. Before to practice. My senior ask for what is making this morning.

 And than, we next to do for english breakfast. My group were getting to prepare english muffin. Before to platting my product. We were helping other group.

 And when, open restaurant we were to platting and when i and my group choose for to explain product our. And i was getting to explain my product before my product out in restaurant.







 After all finishing. In other group one until five were preparing material indonesian breakfast. And group 6 until group 10 were making american breakfast. So many menu for tomorrow.

 And we next to cleaning in the kitchen. We were getting section in pastry,wc, and cold kitchen. And after that we werw doing take a pray before going to home other. And that all finishing we prepare to come back.

 Wassalamualaikum :)



Komentar

Postingan Populer